Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT and mounts

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT and mounts

Just ordered a set of lsxtreme's LTs and will be ordering the poly motormounts soon. i wanted to do my research before diving into it since i will only have one weekend to do it (i'm down at school and don't have my car). anyways can some1 send me the link to the longtube header swap. i know it's on the site somewhere but can't find it. also whats the best way to change out the mounts?

thanks in advance
Old 08-28-2010, 07:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

unless you have a buddy to help you i wouldn't try and tackle the motor mounts by yourself. there is are plenty of good threads for what you are doing, just search. best one i've seen is something along the line of "the best LT motor mount thread ever" or something close to it. good luck and have a twelve pack ready cuz you'll need to take a break here and there for sure.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

haha i like the advice and i'm pretty sure my dad and one of his buddies will probably give a hand or 2. but if any1 else has a forum that they know of for sure and can send it my way that would be awesome. i will continue looking of course
Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

found the mount and LT install thanks bud.