Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True Dual Setup Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default True Dual Setup Suggestions

I want to replace the entire exhaust starting with possibly a set of Hooker coated headers, 2 hi-flow cats, and true duals going over the rear axle. I really don't want to dump before the axle. Also I have to keep this thing legal for emissions in the Philly, PA area. Any suggestions on headers, mufflers, cats, etc.? Anybody have any experience with hi-flow cats? Are they worth it? And does anybody know if I can put electric cut-outs before the cats and still be legal in PA?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

check out the stiky setion..there are like 25 pages of true dual pictures and descriptions..
Old 09-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

o nice. guess i should of looked there first. didn't even think about it.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll give you my personal opinion. Flo-Pro twisters/Moroso spiral flows with an x-pipe, 3'' of course. To go over the axle, you will need a panhard relocation kit, which you can get from BMR fabrication. The question is, will you get nailed on inspection for moving your cats from the stock location? Don't know how strict your emissions standards are.