Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who ports FAST intakes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Tony Mamo ftw.. I don't agree with the 1/2 assed porting jobs in which the intake is never taken apart and the only place that is touched is the intake ports to remove the ridge basically.. you can do the same work with a dremel and sanding roll for way cheaper
Old 01-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jeremy formato does it.. think cost is just a tad different for sending him one vs buying his..

sent ya a pm
Old 01-27-2011, 09:03 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im very sorry for not getting back to you on Facebook. We stay extremely busy and I usually do not get on the internet until late in the evenings. Please give us a call and speak to myself or Kevin for the quickest response.

In regard to the GMMG exhaust, I personally called everyone back that has requested information for the system. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to purchase one of the next 10 systems that will be available shortly.

FWIW, I have no idea how not having a GMMG catback would cause you to fail emissions, but I apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.

Originally Posted by 02BLKWS6MD
sweet I think I'll try to get ahold of tony mamo when I get the heads and maybe see if he can do something with those too. I was thinking vengeance but Im not happy about thier customer service, I left a facebook message on the link about the FAST intake porting a few days ago. And when they had the GMMG catback group purchases I left them my name and number so I could purchase the setup since I had emissions and then I ended up not hearing anything from them and then got stuck with a fine for emissions.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:06 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance

We currently have our ported FAST intakes on sale for $999.99 if anyone is interested. I would encourage you to do a search on Vengeance ported FAST intake and see the results for yourself.
Which size manifold is that price for?
Old 01-28-2011, 06:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I recommend Tony Mamo! Mine came out great!
Old 01-28-2011, 07:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo
I recommend Tony Mamo! Mine came out great!
Same here, Tony did my fast92. There is no comparison to the other ported intakes I've seen! It's perfection.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:38 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2VYSS
Which size manifold is that price for?
102mm LSXR
Old 01-28-2011, 08:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I also left you guys a message on facebook about the GMMG exhaust, and when I called my name and call phone number were taken but never got a response. I was fined for emissions because I didnt have a catback setup on my car yet because I wanted to order the GMMG setup from you guys but I went with a Borla setup instead.

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
Im very sorry for not getting back to you on Facebook. We stay extremely busy and I usually do not get on the internet until late in the evenings. Please give us a call and speak to myself or Kevin for the quickest response.

In regard to the GMMG exhaust, I personally called everyone back that has requested information for the system. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to purchase one of the next 10 systems that will be available shortly.

FWIW, I have no idea how not having a GMMG catback would cause you to fail emissions, but I apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02BLKWS6MD
I also left you guys a message on facebook about the GMMG exhaust, and when I called my name and call phone number were taken but never got a response. I was fined for emissions because I didnt have a catback setup on my car yet because I wanted to order the GMMG setup from you guys but I went with a Borla setup instead.
holy cow you are a whiny bitch!!!!

props to Ron for keeping his composure in writing you back. i'd flip **** if i had to deal with people like you everyday.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lubelizard
Jeremy Formato also ports the Fast series of intakes.
Originally Posted by Nothingless
jeremy formato does it.. think cost is just a tad different for sending him one vs buying his..

sent ya a pm
+1 for Jeremy! He does a great job!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Teching In

A lot of the guys over on the corvette forum use Bob at peak speed shop
http://www.peakspeedshop.com/Porting.php he just ported my Fast 102 and it looks fantastic. A gentleman deal with as well as probably one of the nicest guys I have dealt with.

Quick Reply: who ports FAST intakes?