Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Headlight Switch??

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight Switch??

I'm not sure where to put this but I just was just replacing my headlights as well as turn signal housings (for the stupid VA inspection) and re-crimping the driver DRL because the previous crimp was coming loose. I was turning the headlight switch on and off several times to make sure everything was working correctly and it was so I put it all back together and went for a test drive. I pulled out of the driveway and noticed that the gauge backlighting as well as the HVAC backlighting was not working but the actual headlights were on. Got out of the car and noticed the DRL were not on, as well as the tail lights, and regular running lights(turn signal bulb.) Independently they all work like when I use my turn signal, or unlock the car all of these lights will flash normally. its just when I try to turn the headlight on they dont turn on. I've asked several people and they thought it could be the headlight switch, so I have one on order, just wanted to get some one elses opinion. Thanks guys