Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need header-back exhaust! Help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 02:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need header-back exhaust! Help!

I got a 00 Camaro SS a few weeks ago, lovin it big time... The only problem is that it has the absolute shittiest exhaust set up Ive seen on a car that doesnt deserve it lol... bird **** welds, wrapped in tin foil, and some couplers arent even clamped! Anyways, it has QTP headers, which is great, but its straight piped after that, which isnt great for the MTO that likes to **** people up the *** around here.

http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/...ls1headers.php

thats the link to the headers I have, now I see there is a catted Y pipe at the bottom, but I called QTP and they said theyre in the middle of moving their warehouse so they have nothing in stock right now, until november at the earliest...

so I need this thing to pass the emissions test, and I want to find a Y pipe with cats that will bolt on, not sure what I want from the cats back yet, might just put a down pipe? lol... but if anyone knows a y pipe with cats that will bolt up, or a good shop that can build me one? Im in southern ontario area, Barrie to be exact... Ill drive anywhere within a few hundred kms for this... need it asap... please let me know if anyone can help! Thanks.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude it`s your buddy , check out Carline Muffler shop in barrie they are by the MTO office on young I think or just map quest it . Get them to take the Y off and get some Magnaflow universal cats welded on or make a new setup for you . If they can`t do it I know another shop that might .