Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP SS Headers + Magnaflow

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 04:07 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah my old tsp ory was a really nice part, the driver side does require a lil tweaking but its just twisting the pipes around a lil , i have seen some bad tsp y pipe installs, lol, and if you have a lil bit of time you can make it work just fine, imo with the flowmaster style merge it is the best off the shelf y pipe you can buy. i ran a magnaflow ,tsp ory setup for a few months on my ms4 car, i thought it sounded great, mine had just a lil rasp but i like a lil rasp, i run the tsp duals now and i dont see another exhaust setup ever beeing on my car.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:50 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
yeah my old tsp ory was a really nice part, the driver side does require a lil tweaking but its just twisting the pipes around a lil , i have seen some bad tsp y pipe installs, lol, and if you have a lil bit of time you can make it work just fine,
No truer words were ever spoken....err...typed.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 10-05-2011, 03:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have pics I will post of the mods that were done to the Y pipe. As well as send to TSP a their request.

For those who were asking, here are the best sound clips I have. When I have time I will make a go pro sound clip of idle / driving / wot, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYqUd...er_profilepage

Quick Reply: TSP SS Headers + Magnaflow