Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP Y pipe help

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP Y pipe help

Has anyone installed a TSP uncatted Y pipe to an aftermarket Magnaflow catback? The question being, I've spoken with Matt from TSP he says its designed as a slipfit connector for stock or after market cat backs. That part I follow clearly, how ever my I pipe from the stock Y pipe back Is three inch, how did you all secure that connection and wont there be pressure fluxuation thats un healthy from going from a 3 inch collector to a 2 1/2'' unision back up to a 3'' Straight pipe back to the muffler? Let me know if im not being clear enough. thanks for any help you can give.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:19 PM
12 Second Club

The TSP y-pipe will fit fine with the Magnaflow catback. Thats what I run. The I-pipe on the y is necks down slightly, but not enough to cause any unwanted problems.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by zracer323
The TSP y-pipe will fit fine with the Magnaflow catback. Thats what I run. The I-pipe on the y is necks down slightly, but not enough to cause any unwanted problems.
Thanks! I double checked after i posted and it looked like it might work but i wanted to be doubly sure.

Quick Reply: TSP Y pipe help