Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Remove stock catback?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 06:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHADsterss
Yup all stock exhaust set up from the y-pipe up to the manifolds
That's what I'm about to run on my '98 Z/28... except open right where the y pipe meets the cat back... should be loud!
Old 10-25-2011, 06:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by need2speed94
That's what I'm about to run on my '98 Z/28... except open right where the y pipe meets the cat back... should be loud!
Loud and obnoxious!!! It's fun getting on it when your next to someone on their cell phone make sure to give that a try!
Old 10-25-2011, 06:36 PM
TECH Regular

Loud and obnoxious!!! It's fun getting on it when your next to someone on their cell phone make sure to give that a try!
Oh I bet it is haha, especially driving on the highway : | but I'm one of those people that doesn't mind hearing their motor the whole time... I still have the OEM speakers and everything hah, no subs. I wana hear that V8 roar the WHOLE time. I just don't wana get pulled over
Old 10-25-2011, 06:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm also one of those people :p it took my 3 days since I cut off my muffler to actually turn on my radio... And it was because I was forced to because I had passengers in the car . Luckily I haven't had any trouble with the 5-0 yet, just don't get on it when they're around and you should be safe
Old 10-25-2011, 07:09 PM
TECH Regular

I'm also one of those people :p it took my 3 days since I cut off my muffler to actually turn on my radio... And it was because I was forced to because I had passengers in the car . Luckily I haven't had any trouble with the 5-0 yet, just don't get on it when they're around and you should be safe
Haha, I bet I won't even want my radio once my muffler is off hah... Yea when the cops are around im keepin it under 2500 rpm so I don't attract Too much attention

Quick Reply: Remove stock catback?