Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 10:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Oh man congrats but I give it a few months before your ready to quiet it down.
Old 01-14-2012, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't believe people still buy these things. I see people on here all the time talk about how the have headers and ory and love it with the loud mouth. Then a few months later they post up a thread about how they just got a new exhaust and it's always something quieter and better sounding...
Old 01-14-2012, 12:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 94Z28-MSTGKLR
I can't believe people still buy these things. I see people on here all the time talk about how the have headers and ory and love it with the loud mouth. Then a few months later they post up a thread about how they just got a new exhaust and it's always something quieter and better sounding...
Its cause it's cheap and I made the same mistake of buying because of the price but regret the decision after buying new mufflers and eventually changing the whole exhaust so in the end i actually paid more. That was the last cheap thing I bought and will ever buy too.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Its cause it's cheap and I made the same mistake of buying because of the price but regret the decision after buying new mufflers and eventually changing the whole exhaust so in the end i actually paid more. That was the last cheap thing I bought and will ever buy too.
Thats why i bought kooks. Its the most expensive but sounds good and you will never want to change it. It has no drone or rasp to it