Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker Catback+Headers

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you wont get any rasp as long as you keep cats. If you go without cats, just put a 4 inch bullet in the i pipe and again no rasp. sounds wicked as **** too. I took the highflow cats out and used a 2.5 inch pipe (i just did this earlier today), and again it just sounds wicked with lt's and 2.5 inch off road y. Im having a custom 3 inch ory made tomorrow so ill see how the rasp is then. tone is still there now, its wicked...just sweet sounding exhaust all tone no drone (or rasp).
Travis
Old 03-19-2004, 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ill Hear My Kooks Headers through an Off Road Y and Hooker Catback with a TTP equalizer cam in 3 weeks
Old 03-19-2004, 06:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man that thing sound bad *** Infinity...got the to low rumble with tone still and when you tag it has the bad *** roar like get the **** out the way. Is there anyway you could like sit the mic somewhere and ride by? If not I really appreciate you makeing the clip man! Whats your exact exhaust combo..cause kooks and hooker are bought thr same price range and might as well go with kooks.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:09 PM
On The Tree

Sorry it took me so long to respond....

I'll try to get another clip this weekend. I am running Kooks 1 3/4", their catted Y (carsound cats), and the hooker catback.