Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 12:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Low exhaust

Alright, Currently my car has some hacked up, tore up exhaust, sits way to damn low. Leaving brents shop I got on it going onto an over pass and ripped my loudmouth right off the car so Im wanting something that wont get ripped off again, I cant install My TA because ****s all in the way. Not wanting it to quite it down any, just want a nice exhaust. Took it to the shop and all they have is Flowmasters that are WAYYY over priced. Mainly wanting clearance from the ground and my TA. Anyone running a H-pipe, how would I go about running some exhaust, pics would be helpful if you had any.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wasn't sure if you're going to buy the exhaust & install yourself?
If you know what components you'd prefer, wait for a sale from one of the vendors on this site.
I got a great deal (from a vendor no longer advertising on this site), then had my local shop install it.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I should of been more specific... I have a UMI Tunnel mount I want to put on. I cant because with the mount that came with it wont clear my exhaust. I know its a 3 in all the way back. can A UMI vendor buzz in and point me in the right direction. I checked the site but the page is messed up for the link with the mount I might need