Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which gauges to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which gauges to buy?

Well I wasnt quite sure where to stick this, but I am looking for Boost, A/F and Temp gauges. Browsing around I see Autometer has C2, Cobalt, Phantom, Ultra-Lite. I am not stuck on getting the coolest bright blue gauges hell I prefer red(to match the TA gauges) , but will settle for white. Just wondering if there is a huge performance difference between gauges--since there is such a large price difference.

Thanks
Old 03-30-2004, 03:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PongoX11
Well I wasnt quite sure where to stick this, but I am looking for Boost, A/F and Temp gauges. Browsing around I see Autometer has C2, Cobalt, Phantom, Ultra-Lite. I am not stuck on getting the coolest bright blue gauges hell I prefer red(to match the TA gauges) , but will settle for white. Just wondering if there is a huge performance difference between gauges--since there is such a large price difference.

Thanks
I went with Nordskog gauges. You can pick them up at Summit Racing. I have the trans temp gauge in red and their A/F gauge. They look sweet and not many people have them. I'll post pics when I get home tonight.
Old 03-30-2004, 03:15 PM
TECH Junkie

You probably saw my other post but those c2's do look cool they may be a bit too bright, something to think about. Maybe those lunar guages that are black with the green letters would be better?