Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Unknown brackets and lines

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Unknown brackets and lines

I tore my car apart 4 years ago and forget how/where a few things go. First, I have 2 metal brackets and 1 metal bracket with some lines on it. I have an idea where a few of them go but am not positive. The car had a P1 procharger on it when I bought it which I sold.

Here are the 2 brackets that I am pretty sure bolt to the back of the intake manifold somewhere.

Here is another bracket with the lines that I think goes with the other 2.

This is a line that goes from the computer to a plastic canister under the battery box. I broke the canister while taking the car apart. What does it do? I believe this line attached to the T just to the right of it.

I think this T was for my procharger but am not positive. Do I get rid of the T?

If anyone can explain where this stuff goes, how it connects or has pictures, that'd be awesome. Thanks
Old 06-01-2012, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

the first bracket bolts to the rear drivers side behind the fuel rail, its a fuel rail stop so if you get in a accident the rails dont shoot throught the firewall(in theory) The second bracket is for your Evap solenoid that is on the drivers side of manifold by fuel lines.

The second picture looks like the vacuum line bracket that mounts to the firewall for the AIR system(i think) The third picture is i think goes to the charcoal canister. and the last pic looks like the vacuum lines for your heat/vents....
Old 06-03-2012, 11:18 AM
On The Tree

Where does the vacum bracket mount to the firewall? Does anyone have any pics of any of this stuff connected?
Old 06-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Teching In

hope this helps, im not running my vacuum canister and the car runs fine it just takes a minute for the vents to change
Attached Thumbnails Unknown brackets and lines-imag0623.jpg   Unknown brackets and lines-imag0624.jpg   Unknown brackets and lines-imag0625.jpg   Unknown brackets and lines-imag0626.jpg