Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corsa Catback w/Premium tips

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 03:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corsa Catback w/Premium tips

okay, I need feedback. My wife's 99 T/A has Hooker LT's, Off-road Y and the CORSA Catback w/the preumium tips. She wants to put a different catback on the car. The corsa system was like $1,200 that I bought it for her for a mothers day present 4-5 years ago. The system has 16k miles on it to date.

How much would you say it is worth if I were to sell it locally? I'm thinking somewhere between $5-600. but its been a while since I purchased or sold an exhaust system.

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 06-28-2012, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Wish I would have known about this earlier. I've got a buddy in SC that I would have had pick it up for me, but I just bought a brand new catback system. It will definitely sell for $5-600! That's a great price for great exhaust. If it were me I'd start a little higher depending on how it looks. If it still looks new I'd start around $800, might just be me though. Good luck with the sale!
Old 06-29-2012, 07:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by the_bandit77
Wish I would have known about this earlier. I've got a buddy in SC that I would have had pick it up for me, but I just bought a brand new catback system. It will definitely sell for $5-600! That's a great price for great exhaust. If it were me I'd start a little higher depending on how it looks. If it still looks new I'd start around $800, might just be me though. Good luck with the sale!

She wants to put the 4" mufflex with Race Series Flowmaster on her car like I used to have on my LT1 race car. It would even be fine if someone wanted to purchase the Mufflex system on a credit card and traded for the Corsa, even swap. She doesn't race the car, she just enjoys driving it and wants to tone it down a bit but still have great sound.

-jeff