Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Summer Is Coming, Time To Build!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 09:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Summer Is Coming, Time To Build!!

I got back from deployment last year and like every other sailor, I went out and bought a car. An`02 Arctic White Camaro SS SLP edition. Been patiently waiting for this winter/cold weather to pass so that I could finally start my build and get off this addictive path we all know as "appearance mods". I've dropped some cash here lately (with MAJOR savings and a few hell of a savings) on some bolt-ons. Some performance/appearance mods.

Let me know what you think I need or have left out in sequence of order in this summers build. Thank you!

-MOOG parts install (upper strut mounts, bushings, the whole 9)
-Koni shocks/BMR springs install (To give me an idea on my clearance before header/exhaust install)
-Poly Motor mount install
-QTP Lt's 1 3/4 install
-AIR! delete
-ORY pipe/ QTP Electirc cutout install
-FTP 92mm lid/ported TB/MAF
-Tune/code delete

Last edited by BAD2theBONE; 05-01-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's for sure a good start. I'm excited myself, I'm finally getting LTs, ORY and tune installed in two weeks.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've done quite a bit of research on here lately in the past few months. I'm excited about knocking these "external" mods out and moving to internals. Been 5 years in the making and 3 Camaros later that I've finally got the time and money to do it!

Quick Reply: Summer Is Coming, Time To Build!!