Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LSA Supercharger DBC Throttle Body?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 05:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSA Supercharger DBC Throttle Body?

Hey guys,

Need your input and feedback. I have an LS1 that I am putting a LSA Supercharger on. Since my current car / wiring harness, etc only supports DBC, I'd like to put a DBC throttle body on the LSA SC. I am looking at Nick Williams 90MM, and have read many reviews. I guess my question now is that I have to put a throttle cable bracket in place and my LS6 intake had a provision for it, I have to make something work to hold the cable. I was looking at the Holley cable bracket and the NW bracket.

http://www.texas-speed.com/p-4806-ho...e-intakes.aspx

There appears to be a mounting tab directly behind where the throttle body connects to the snout, and I believe that is the where the cover mounts. I won't be using a cover and can safely remove it.

Is this going to be enough room for a bracket? Should I buy at spacer of some sort to buy me a little room?

What have you guys done on your 6.0 LSA builds, or have any of you done DBC throttle bodies? Any input, pictures, etc would be extremely helpful trying to make decisions and purchasing parts.

Thanks!
Bryan
Old 12-14-2015, 08:10 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

subscribed for info

Quick Reply: LSA Supercharger DBC Throttle Body?