Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Some Help: High Mount Alternator Bracket

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 08:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Need Some Help: High Mount Alternator Bracket

Hey fellow members, I need some help. I have a turbo car and have my alternator located to the upper passenger side of the motor. I am not sure where I can run a tensioner but let me know your thoughts as I am baffled on how else to do this. I am only running a crank, alternator, water pump and power steering pump. I don't think I can run the tensioner on the water pump because of where the alternator is at. Any help you can give me on where to locate the tensioner and what tensioner part number I can use, please let me know. Feel free to post back on here or PM me or text me at 313-790-5592. I did look at other style alternator brackets but I don't have room to mount the alternator to the driver side of the motor. Any help fellas would be greatly appreciated. I have done this on 4 other turbo cars I have owned but can't remember for the life of me on how I did it.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Need Some Help: High Mount Alternator Bracket-ls1.png   Need Some Help: High Mount Alternator Bracket-ls2.png  

Quick Reply: Need Some Help: High Mount Alternator Bracket