Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls1 sensors

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1 sensors

Hey guys, first post on here even though I've looked on here for years. Anyway I have a quick question for anyone who might know the answer.
I have a 1999 trans am. I'm replacing it with an ATK 408. I pulled the motor and trans out, and like a dummy, I forgot to take all of the sensors off of the actual motor. I only sold the short block and cylinder heads so any sensors on the intake or mass air flow I still have. My new motor will be here soon and I need to order new ones so if anyone could list or direct me to all sensors I need to order that would be great. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-15-2018, 04:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,236 Likes on 2,523 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayson3460
Hey guys, first post on here even though I've looked on here for years. Anyway I have a quick question for anyone who might know the answer.
I have a 1999 trans am. I'm replacing it with an ATK 408. I pulled the motor and trans out, and like a dummy, I forgot to take all of the sensors off of the actual motor. I only sold the short block and cylinder heads so any sensors on the intake or mass air flow I still have. My new motor will be here soon and I need to order new ones so if anyone could list or direct me to all sensors I need to order that would be great. Thanks in advance!
Crank sensor, cam sensor, knock sensors(unless you kept the valley cover), oil pressure sensor, coolant temp sensor, might be more but can't think of them right now...
Old 04-16-2018, 09:31 AM
FormerVendor

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Default GM Sensors

Hi Jason, I stock the sensors you ask about.

Lance 949-250-1797