Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1/LS6 intake gurus inside to clarify an issue please!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flatlands

Originally Posted by 1BADFNHuggerZ
Kurt I have tried to be civilized with Mike, and the intake he would get from me is one I bought a couple of days ago before all this mess even occured. Now as a GM man does an LS1 intake come with a flat bottom or a wavey bottom?? I know only LS6 intakes have the flat bottom, and yes I want to see the intake Mike has to show me. And if it is the one he got from me I will gladly take it back and give him the one I just purchased.

LS-6 is flat however the part number he has is not flat I grabbed one to look at it when I first read this post. Somehow he got an LS-1 intake and an old one at that. I am not taking sides here at all but fact is that part number is not LS-6 intake manifold. in fact is you use search feture on this site and search 12556333 there are many posts about the confusion.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DAYWALKER_
LS-6 is flat however the part number he has is not flat I grabbed one to look at it when I first read this post. Somehow he got an LS-1 intake and an old one at that. I am not taking sides here at all but fact is that part number is not LS-6 intake manifold. in fact is you use search feture on this site and search 12556333 there are many posts about the confusion.

I believe you Kurt, but I want to see the intake he brings me, The one I sold him had no egr provision, and was flat which means more plennum volume. "All" LS1 intakes are wavey on the bottom.
Old 10-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Launching!

Mike how many times have I had to wait on my money from you to pay me for parts that I've already given you I've sold you and your girlfriend?? Show me the same respect, and I told you I would give you the intake I have coming permitting you give me the one I gave you to put on your car.

actually you never had to wait for my money. only thing u had to wait for was a 50 dollar lid which you told me to keep on my car. and you did have that a few days later. michelle never had any unpaid parts on her car. she gave you a payment 1st and you still had the exhaust. then she paid it off then put it on. i do recall be hush hush on the screw up Ported TB and trying to promote it for you and bring all my friends cars to you to fix so you could have money. And tried to let you meet everyone out here to help a starting bussiness. and then lended a trailer to you since your car broke down and it wasent even mine in the 1st place to let you borrow and neither were the slicks i had to drive home on. And the big kicker you even having your car in the 1st place since chelle begged her work for them to even give you a loan even though it could hurt her job and a relatives also. so dont give me this respect BS.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:03 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mstngkiller
actually you never had to wait for my money. only thing u had to wait for was a 50 dollar lid which you told me to keep on my car. and you did have that a few days later. michelle never had any unpaid parts on her car. she gave you a payment 1st and you still had the exhaust. then she paid it off then put it on. i do recall be hush hush on the screw up Ported TB and trying to promote it for you and bring all my friends cars to you to fix so you could have money. And tried to let you meet everyone out here to help a starting bussiness. and then lended a trailer to you since your car broke down and it wasent even mine in the 1st place to let you borrow and neither were the slicks i had to drive home on. And the big kicker you even having your car in the 1st place since chelle begged her work for them to even give you a loan even though it could hurt her job and a relatives also. so dont give me this respect BS.
Mike I have worked on your car several times as a friend with NO money exchanged. You do favors back and forth when two people are "friends". The kicker for me was after me and you sat in my garage until 1:00 a.m. one Sunday night we were cool, after a confusion, then you all go on you alls little camping deal and two people there told me you, Michelle, and Chris were talking bad about me & my wife. Is that what friends do?? I thought me and you had our crap straight and we seen eye to eye, but then I get stabbed in the back???
Old 10-15-2004, 01:06 AM
Teching In

Default 12556333

I believe you Kurt, but I want to see the intake he brings me, The one I sold him had no egr provision, and was flat which means more plennum volume. "All" LS1 intakes are wavey on the bottom.

12556333 has no egr because it is for a vette bottom not so much wavy as set back.
Form the last few posts I see there is bad blood between you guys already this makes it harder to fix because no one trusts one another. I will admit I know Jason and he would never NEVER swap intakes to make anyone look bad. He is honest to a fault. My guess would be it was either boxxed wrong when you bought it of someone at dealer fubared the number change in their computor and sold you the wrong one way back when
Old 10-15-2004, 01:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DAYWALKER_
12556333 has no egr because it is for a vette bottom not so much wavy as set back.
Form the last few posts I see there is bad blood between you guys already this makes it harder to fix because no one trusts one another. I will admit I know Jason and he would never NEVER swap intakes to make anyone look bad. He is honest to a fault. My guess would be it was either boxxed wrong when you bought it of someone at dealer fubared the number change in their computor and sold you the wrong one way back when

Kurt that is the thing I have never accused Jason or any others @ Extreme of swapping, or stealing the intake.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:17 AM
Launching!

I have not screwed anyone!!! I have not taken parts from anyone, everything that has been brought for me to do I have put everything on their cars. So how is that screwing someone??? And please allow me to know who these people are???

chase didnt bring you ls1 injectors to put on a basically stock lt1. besides the fact that one of the injectors were squirting gas everywhere and none had the retaning clips on them. the spark plugs wires all but 2 were hanging off the opti. extra parts were left underneath the windsheild wipers. parts were replaced for no reason and a exhaust leak also came about.

and where is this receipt at of the LS6??
Old 10-15-2004, 01:21 AM
Launching!

Kurt that is the thing I have never accused Jason or any others @ Extreme of swapping, or stealing the intake.

another , man lets rack em up. this is also saved on the phone messege.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:34 AM
Launching!

Mike I have worked on your car several times as a friend with NO money exchanged. You do favors back and forth when two people are "friends". The kicker for me was after me and you sat in my garage until 1:00 a.m. one Sunday night we were cool, after a confusion, then you all go on you alls little camping deal and two people there told me you, Michelle, and Chris were talking bad about me & my wife. Is that what friends do?? I thought me and you had our crap straight and we seen eye to eye, but then I get stabbed in the back???

as for you and your wife acussing michelle of trying to get with you and your wife taking her to the side of the house cause of this?? with me not being around you do talk alot of crap behind my back and others will validate that. then trying to get all my close friends turned against me then they come tell me all the crap you tried to pull. what were you thinking?? that they would get mad at me and also getting my best friend pissed off cause you cant repeat other people's words straight at all?? and to be exact i remember you actually calling brigder a dumbass a few days later. and what you exactly said was. Brigder is a dumbass. when this was all brought up about brittney. and that there is a whole another story.things were peaceful here with everyone till you moved in.

really that crap i could care less to argue about cause it wont be a issue ever again, and iam also not the only one that had probs with you and decided to stop dealing with you. i could post a couple more names but a few of them dont even feel like dealing with your bs.

end of saggy stories to make you feel like i owe you something when i dealt with more **** with you then any one i know had in highschool. things were peaceful here with everyone till you moved in. this is about a damn intake.

Quick Reply: LS1/LS6 intake gurus inside to clarify an issue please!!!!!