Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Duals Sound

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004 | 03:57 PM
TECH Addict

http://www.ls1sounds.com/true_duals/...honkwonder.wmv

or

http://www.ls1sounds.com/true_duals/...Ts_Hotcam.mpeg

Both are of my car.
Old 12-29-2004 | 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'll vouch for True Duals. They sound great, especially when losing to the one honk wonder
Old 12-29-2004 | 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
Honestly, if you can, find someone in your area with a true dual setup like that and listen to it in person. There is nothing over the internet that would do it justice. I finally got to hear one in person a few months ago, and it sounded nothing like the internet sound clips. It sounded way better, and is part of the reason why my car is getting some over the axle duals right now.

There will be a lot of people that say "Hands down, true duals will give you the best sound." To me, that isn't good advice on the subject of exhaust. It is way too personal for me to trust what someone tells me on here.

As far as the volume, it should be about the same. Not too many things are louder than a Magnaflow with an ORY. And it certainly won't be as loud as your cutouts.
LTs and a magnaflow catback would be one of the more quieter setups, i had it and just got rid of it...for duals, it is un-*******-believable
and like was said...sound clips give them no justice what so ever
Old 12-30-2004 | 11:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SmokingWS6
I'll vouch for True Duals. They sound great, especially when losing to the one honk wonder
I gave you a 1+ car bump, and it didn' matter.

Charlie can complain.