Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Block Off Plate On Holley Intake?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Block Off Plate On Holley Intake?

ON THE HOLLEY ALUMINUM INTAKE THEY HAVE THE HOLE FOR THE EGR, BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE IT DELETED WEATHER OR NOT I GOT WITH THE HOLLEY OR THE 78MM FAST INTAKE. IF ANYONE HAS THE HOLLEY AND HAS MADE A BLOCK OFF PLATE IF YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF SUGGESTIONS IT WOULD BE HELPFUL. I FOUD THAT SPEED ENGINEERING HAS THE HOLLEY THE CHEAPEST I'VE SEEN, $459 FOR THE SATIN AND $649 FOR THE POLISHED.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:55 PM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

dont bother with the holley, get or stick with the ls6 intake or step up to a 90/90.

but to answer your question the block off plate for the holley is no different then the ls6, you can buy block off plates from TR or ls1speed.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:45 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jrp
dont bother with the holley, get or stick with the ls6 intake or step up to a 90/90.

but to answer your question the block off plate for the holley is no different then the ls6, you can buy block off plates from TR or ls1speed.

I WOULD RATHER GO WITH THE FAST BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE SPENDING ANOTHER $1300 RIGHT NOW. THE CAR IS APART AND BEEN THAT WAY SINCE JANUARY I JUST WANT TO GET IT BACK ON THE ROAD. I JUST PREFER THE POLISHED LOOK AS OPPOSED TO THE BLACK LS6 LOOK... BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO...STILL UNDECIDED