Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MAC to LT ? (About O2 Extensions)

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAC to LT ? (About O2 Extensions)

I am honestly stupid about the Macs on my car now. I am running O2 sensors for sure, but when going to LT's, will I need to buy extensions, or do the MACs already have these from the previous install (bought the car w/ them on there). Also, should I buy new exhaust gaskets? Thanks!
Old 04-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default macs to lt

Originally Posted by BoneSS
I am honestly stupid about the Macs on my car now. I am running O2 sensors for sure, but when going to LT's, will I need to buy extensions, or do the MACs already have these from the previous install (bought the car w/ them on there). Also, should I buy new exhaust gaskets? Thanks!
I would definatly get new gaskets(stock ones)...there cheap too.You should gain a little more horse from the long tubes,but you already have descent headers on there.I think you do need extentions as well.for the time and money in replacing the headers...I would put it somwhere else.If money is no issue then do it up.Nothing flows better than LT's ....but mac mids are pretty damn close.If you plan on lowering your car,LT's could be a problem too.