Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BG ram air

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 08:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BG ram air

ok, before i get completely slammed for not searching before i post, i tried but it isn't working right now . i bought a used bg ram air and am not sure where to start intalling this thing. i think that i have everything, but once again am not sure (2 ducts for the ram air nostrils, a big plastic square and a bag full of misc. small parts, i might be missing the rubber seal?) anyway, how in the hell did you install this thing?
Old 04-30-2005, 08:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2000blackta
ok, before i get completely slammed for not searching before i post, i tried but it isn't working right now . i bought a used bg ram air and am not sure where to start intalling this thing. i think that i have everything, but once again am not sure (2 ducts for the ram air nostrils, a big plastic square and a bag full of misc. small parts, i might be missing the rubber seal?) anyway, how in the hell did you install this thing?
It should have came with a foam seal. Everything else sounds like it is there.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i just checked out the pick on speedinc's website http://www.ls1speed.com/catagory.cfm?catagory=Induction, and i don't have the piece above the foam seal in the pick. i actually don't even know what it is. any ideas?
Old 04-30-2005, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ttt...
Old 04-30-2005, 02:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats the "main mod" it holds the foam seal in place and it attaches to the inside of the hood in the rectangle port in front of airbox when the hood is closed.its the most important piece as it holds everything else in place.i installed it last week and its sweet when its done.works good too.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Go to there main website I listed below and then go to the bottom of the page. At the bottom they have a link that shows how to install the BG ram air mod. I love mine. It looks way better than those baffles that come with the hoodl, and it has function.
http://www.geocities.com/brian98rama..._Air_Pics.html
Old 04-30-2005, 04:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by setxws6
Go to there main website I listed below and then go to the bottom of the page. At the bottom they have a link that shows how to install the BG ram air mod. I love mine. It looks way better than those baffles that come with the hoodl, and it has function.
http://www.geocities.com/brian98rama..._Air_Pics.html
awesome. that's what i've been waiting for. thank you