Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone try this?

Old 12-02-2005, 05:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone try this?

Well i hear alot of good things bout bassani true-duels but its way to quite. If i bought it I would take the Bassani muffler out and put two 14" 2 1/2" powersticks or sweet thunders in it place...that should wake it up even on stock cats and manifolds. Whatca guys think how it will sound? Would anyone do this? cause i'm considering doing this myself.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:43 PM
TECH Regular

aww come on guys...anyone?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Launching!

Transgression, I have duals with the stock manifolds and cats. I used 2 1/2 inch straight through, noise cancelling mufflers after both pipes went over the axle. I have placed the mufflers one on each side of the rear tub. It has a great sound out back. Not to loud. Not guiet either but yet guiet enough to not call out the police as we pass each other on the street. The reason I said that it sounds great out back is because with both pipes going over the axle and exiting out back from beneath the bumper in the stock location, it is quiet inside the car. No roar nor drone. Just nice and quiet inside while outside that wonderful LS 1 just roars with pride its deep, sweet sound of power.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:51 AM
TECH Regular

nice...what kind of mufflers did u use? doesn't sound like chamberd.....so it sounds like it would be worth it to get the Bassani duels and delete the bassani mufflerand just fab in some small mufflers for extra sound....thanx

Search this Thread