Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Underdrive pulley users

Old 01-08-2006, 03:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Underdrive pulley users

With belt throwing problems, what would be better to eliminate the problem, the replacement tensioner bracket or the replacement tensioner pulley with the taller rib to keep the belt from walking off? I have only seen 1 pulley on TR website that comes with some fancy cap. I had seen an almost stock appearing pully awhile back , aluminum I think with a larger front rib to help keep the belt on but canT seem to find it now. ANy info greatly appreciated.
Old 01-08-2006, 03:50 PM
10 Second Club

I just replaced the tensioner pulley alone and it worked perfect, no more belt walk. Call up Thunder Racing and see if ASP is still making the "larry" pulley for them. I don't think I've ever seen it listed on their website. It was $65 if I remember right.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:58 PM
12 Second Club

i have a slp crank pulley on mine and its designed with a wall on the front to hold the belt on. its a bit pricey though but i thought by the time i buy the pulley and tensioner i could just get the one from slp. i got it when they first starting offering these pulleys so they may have come down in price a little (probably only a little though) lol!!

Search this Thread