Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intresting testing with Gtech Pro(Bolt ons only)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2002, 07:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Intresting testing with Gtech Pro(Bolt ons only)

I didnt do 1/4 mile runs because the speed is always off by few miles. So i just made the Gtech for 0 to 60 runs.

Those runs were made with GSA's stock 16inch 245's wheels that came with the car on stock pressure.

Stock: 4.97sec
With Lid: 4.86sec
With Lid and LM: 4.73sec
With lid and LM and FTRA: 4.71sec

I'm going to try it again with the FLP's. After that with FLP's and 315's in the back.
Old 06-08-2002, 05:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Intresting testing with Gtech Pro(Bolt ons only)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LSs1Power:
<strong>I didnt do 1/4 mile runs because the speed is always off by few miles. So i just made the Gtech for 0 to 60 runs.

Those runs were made with GSA's stock 16inch 245's wheels that came with the car on stock pressure.

Stock: 4.97sec
With Lid: 4.86sec
With Lid and LM: 4.73sec
With lid and LM and FTRA: 4.71sec

I'm going to try it again with the FLP's. After that with FLP's and 315's in the back.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am sure the ram air would have helped more had you gone fater but nice info keep us posted.