Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Individual runner intakes?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Individual runner intakes?

There were 3 or 4 new individual runner setups shown in the pics from PRI but i haven't heard anything since then. Does anyone have any info to share, im looking at doing the conversion soon however if a bunch of other companies are gonna be putting some out id bet the prices will be dropping a bit.

Its either that or to getting some off of a motorcycle and lern to tig haha (i really do have nothing better to do with my time....)
Old 03-18-2006, 04:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too bad the search database limited right now. There are a number of them out there. Including a company that used to be a sponsor here. But even by there on admission they were more about appearence than performance.
Old 03-18-2006, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea as i know right now theres the following
-Kinsler
-Katech
-Harrop
-a cobra replica company is making one for the factory five gtm but the guy that makes them didnt even know if the ls1 was a speed density or maf type engine.... and it just looks cheaply made

As of right now im researching building my own using kawasaki zx12r throttle bodies as they are 48mm which is the largest i could find, also the linkage looks simpler to set up than other setups, the problem im facing is having to build everything from the throttle bodies to the heads from scratch....