Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

YEAAAA...Another exhaust question!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YEAAAA...Another exhaust question!!

This one may be pretty unique, but who knows. I currently have SLP LTs on my car and need to remove them ASAP (before some 1" high speed bumb does it for me ) Here is my question.....has anyone ever used the SLP Y-pipe on any other LTs? Due to the fact that I don't know what I am going to do with the exhaust just yet, except replace the headers, I don't want to get another Y-pipe or TDs until I have ironed out the details. I know that the SLP y hangs low, but this is because the headers themselves are ridiculously low. Let me know what you guys think.

TIA
Old 04-28-2006, 02:00 PM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

Not sure if others will fit up to it or not. Its probley best to just sell the headers and Y together and just start over again. What are you going to go with when you sell them?
Old 04-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

I really don't know right now....with the Eibach springs bringing the car down about an inch, I have to be selective. My first choice would be QTP but they are hard to come by right now. I was then thinking about going with the Kooks. I am just not sure if I want to get a cheaper replacement like Pacesetter or Hooker and then get QTP/Kooks later on.

I don't think anyone would want to buy these SLPs.....but then again, you never know. They do make good power, but they hang so damn low!!
Old 04-28-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

give ya $150 and shipping for them if you want to get rid of them that badly