Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any1 else with this problem??

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any1 else with this problem??

Im running the TSP true duals with the dynamax bullet mufflers but i had to tilt the driver side down lower than the pass. side to clear the body and the fuel lines, just wondering if anyone else had to do this....
Old 05-01-2006, 10:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can unbolt the two brackets that hold the fuel lines to the body and turn them over. That raises the fuel lines well out of the way of the exhaust.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:28 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Hawk262
You can unbolt the two brackets that hold the fuel lines to the body and turn them over. That raises the fuel lines well out of the way of the exhaust.

After you flip the fuel line brackets, you have to apply a bit of force to get them back in, but they will go.

You can also bash the **** out of the driverside bullet so it will ride between the rear seat bucket and the TQ-arm. I would sugggest you jack up the system as high as possible, beating on stuff along the way untill it sits nice.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:30 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1

After you flip the fuel line brackets, you have to apply a bit of force to get them back in, but they will go.

You can also bash the **** out of the driverside bullet so it will ride between the rear seat bucket and the TQ-arm. I would sugggest you jack up the system as high as possible, beating on stuff along the way untill it sits nice.
Lots of aggression pays off nicely though. I have done the same thing once before.