Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kooks Headers and custom exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 09:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kooks Headers and custom exhaust

Hello all, My name is Nick Filippides and I'm a new member to your site. I work for Kook's Headers. Some of you may have heard of us. We've been in the custom header buisiness for over 40 years.I'd like to offer any technical assistance that you guys may require regarding headers and exhaust. I also would like to inform you about our line of headers and exhaust products that we currently offer for LS1 Camaro's and Trans Am's. Their quality has to be seen to be believed. We also have dyno proven results that really showcase just how well they truly work. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to contact me via internet or over the phone. On the net, reach me at Kooksheaders@worldnet.att.net or you can call me direct at (631) 586-9002. I really hope to hear from you. We're in the buisiness of making HP and delivering just that is our every intention.
Thanx Nick
Old 12-03-2002, 10:40 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,143 Likes on 743 Posts

Default Re: Kooks Headers and custom exhaust

Welcome to the site.

If you wish to sell items you must be a sponsor or sell items through an existing sponsor.

Email me c/o prostockjohn@hotmail.com for the site rates.