Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Qtp Open Appology.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Qtp Open Appology.

Hi guys. Time to eat my words.

Seems I was COMPLETELY Wrong about QTP being made in china and I went on some bad information.

I meant no harm with this and was just trying to give a heads up, but unfortunately, I shot my mouth before I did investigative work and it came back to bite me in my rear end.

I am openly appologizing to QTP's Barry and Anyone else I may have offended by my post and I will make sure I watch what I say in the future.

To clear some names.. I would like to add this.

I am sorry for bringing AMERICAN RACING HEADERS into this equation. They were ONLY working on my car and in my flight of ideas and rage, I thought THEY said QTP was made in CHINA, but infact THEY DIDNT. It was someone else. At NO TIME DID AMERICAN RACING HEADERS SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT QTP and I am sorry for misquoting them on the subject.

My sources still remain anonymous and rightly so. They are jackasses for making me believe this was true.

Now, I still am pissed about the quality of service and the product from QTP and I stand by that to this day. But I take back the whole QTP IS MADE IN CHINA STATEMENT.

Again, I appologize x 100

I hope the moderators can take down my old thread (I think they did, cause I cant find it) and just leave this up please.

Again sorry.

~Steve Guzzo~
Old 05-20-2006, 07:51 PM
TECH Resident

Well, if you give them a chance, I' m sure they would help you.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Banned

eh too late for that. lol. I think I burned my bridges.

Its ok.. I deserve that atleast. I didnt mean to cause any harm to their business. I was just trying to be informative but during the post I got pissed and just keep the anger flowing. So, I will take it all back now and eat guff.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:33 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice of you for posting this thread, your first one was a *bit* harsh.

It was not me who moved your thread, that came from one of the head Honcho's. It was under discussion in the Admin/Mod lounge in its own thread in fact.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know what has changed with there headers in the last 6 months but their seem to be alot of fitment problems. I bought mine 2 years ago and I love them, fit like a glove.There ypipe is a different story though.But I am glad to hear they didn't outsource to china.I lost alot of respect 1 I first heard that. Thanks for making the record straight.