Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 08:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust

Got a magnaflow exhaust on an 02 camaro z28 (5.7l). Am looking at headers and y pipe. Pacesetters are affordable, but seem too good to be true. Only $500?! Kook are great, but too expensive for my budget. Is there a middle ground? Should I mix and match, like kooks headers and a cheaper y pipe. Can I even do that? Feedback por favor.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

pacesetters are not too good to be true. not only are they cheap, they're arguably the best non-stainless header out there. they are the BEST header out there for fitment. since you're new, i'll tell you before someone else does, you posted this in the wrong section. there is a subforum dedicated to exhaust work (External Engine).
Old 06-10-2006, 09:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pacesetters are a great budget longtube. I wish they were around when I got headers a few years ago as I could have saved some money.

This isn't necessarily the wrong forum for this type of question. I would even argue it is better off in the new enthusiast section is it is way too simple and repetive to go into the exhaust subforum, sine that is a "technical" forum more so than this one is.

Try the search button. I am not up to speed on whether it works 100% and shows old things, but usually there is a TON of info you can learn with it.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/search.ph...8&pp=25&page=1
Old 06-10-2006, 11:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pacesetters and Magnaflow here! No complaints at all!