Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Exhaust opinions and help QUICK

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2001, 01:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Exhaust opinions and help QUICK

Okay guys, I have shorty headers, a MAC offroad y-pipe, and a Flowmaster 3" American Thunder system with a cut-out in it. Right now, it is LOUD, but not clean. I put a dynomax bullet muffler on there and it made it deeper and rumble, but was too quiet for me. Anyone have any advice about waht else to try? Maybe capping it up and getting a better muffler than a Flowmaster. And if so, which one??

Or, maybe any other ideas as well? I am totally open. I just want my car to sound nice and tuned, yet still be loud as hell and deep? Please help me, I am going crazy trying to figure out what to do??? Thanks!!!!
Old 11-23-2001, 07:35 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need Exhaust opinions and help QUICK

GMMG Baby !!

SS/LS

[quote]Originally posted by 1badls1bird:
<strong>Okay guys, I have shorty headers, a MAC offroad y-pipe, and a Flowmaster 3" American Thunder system with a cut-out in it. Right now, it is LOUD, but not clean. I put a dynomax bullet muffler on there and it made it deeper and rumble, but was too quiet for me. Anyone have any advice about waht else to try? Maybe capping it up and getting a better muffler than a Flowmaster. And if so, which one??

Or, maybe any other ideas as well? I am totally open. I just want my car to sound nice and tuned, yet still be loud as hell and deep? Please help me, I am going crazy trying to figure out what to do??? Thanks!!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Quick Reply: Need Exhaust opinions and help QUICK