Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my Ebay headers Dyno'ed today

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 06:31 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah good numbers, you should get some track times now.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:08 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6
i love the way every one want a huge dick swinging dyno# with a dyno jet.. those things suck.. and are easily tricked to giving more HP.. I would rather have REAL #'s as opposed to inflated #'s..

good gain by the way.. but .. this is kind of useless if there was no before dyno run without the headers.
I agree, i was just trying to give out a guess as to what the numbers would be on a dynojet since thats what most the people are used to seeing. Its hard to compare mustang numbers to a dynojet numbers so we made a guess as to what the dynojet numbers wouldve been
Old 11-30-2006, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6
i love the way every one want a huge dick swinging dyno# with a dyno jet.. those things suck.. and are easily tricked to giving more HP.. I would rather have REAL #'s as opposed to inflated #'s..

good gain by the way.. but .. this is kind of useless if there was no before dyno run without the headers.

I was about to say the same. I wish we had a mustang dyno close to here (3 dyno jets in the area). I tried to tune my old gst on one and there was not enought load to get the boost past 23psi. I pulled on to the street after and the boost hit almost 28 (not good) car was even slower than before it went on and was tuned. Thats when I realized dyno jet are great for braggin rights. If you want a clost to real world tune, you need a dyno that creates a load (ex. Mustang Dyno).

Quick Reply: Got my Ebay headers Dyno'ed today