Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O2 Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default O2 Question

Hey guys, i just ordered my pacesetter LT and y pipe, i know they dont come with 02 extentions but my question is where is the best place to get these and who makes the best ones? Besiedes that how hard is it to get a grinder on the jut out on the block?

Thanks in advanced for any help
Old 03-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed my Pacesetter LT's tonight. They come with a small roll of wire and a bunch of butt splices which i think is a joke.
But I got them from Maryland Speed and they have a 24" O2 extension option which is two extensions with ends, you just plug them in, they were $36. Or you could use the vette O2's that are like $80 a piece.

I don't know what you mean but jut on the block, the headers when right in except for the drivers side, just had to push more to get it through. Not a good idea to shove it because it might hit the coolant temp sensor. The instructions say you may need to loosen the motor mounts to get the drivers side in but I just pushed it through.

EDIT I know what you mean by the jut on the block, you could get it with a sawzall easy, not a grinder. Thats what it was hanging up on when I was pushing.