Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True Duals question

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default True Duals question

i recently went with a LT and dynomax true duals dumped...i drive a 99 T/A...my question is this...i dont like how it looks from behind with no tips...whats the best way to just mount my tips back in the holes for cosmetic reasons only??ive looked at a couple different options but was curious if anyone had done the same on there T/A...any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 11-20-2007, 05:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

....sigh.....imports do this too, when they have a bodykit that has holes for dual exhaust. just save some money and go to your exhaust shop and get pipes over the axle, or put a y-pipe on it and put dual cut outs on it. So in case you ever get tired of the loud noice you can just cap 'em
Old 11-20-2007, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

take it to your local exhaust shop and have them weld in some hangers. should be fairly cheap.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no thanx...i like my exhaust the way it sounds but sorry i dont like the way it looks in the rear with no tips coming out the back...if i had a camaro i wouldnt care because it doesnt affect the looks