Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jet hot lt's in!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 04:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jet hot lt's in!

wassup guys jes wanted to say that my jet hots went in today! it was a breeze putting it on. jes took out coil packs, heat shields, steering shaft,plugs, and thingy ontop of oil filter. the headers are perfect-everything clears and tucks up nice! can also drop the car now that i noe i have clearance! ill be doing my true duals on saturday wit an x excited on how its gonna sound. and i jes found out according to gm's high tech mag- i have an ls6 block. i checked out the casting on the driver side rear of block under the head and castings match wat high tech put out.

all in all took me about 8.5 hours to do everything of course with the hoist. i would recommend jet hots lt headers to anybody sorry so long but jes happy wit the outcome.
Old 07-10-2003, 12:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: Jet hot lt's in!

Congrats...glad the install went well. Be sure to post and let us know how you like the True Dual setup. I've been pondering it for a while...so any and all info in appreciated.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:47 PM
11 Second Club

Default Re: Jet hot lt's in!

Thanks ebbsnflows for the tips ill let u noe on the true dual set up on sunday. drove the car home today and open headers sounds krazy. im happy wit my jet hots