Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TD question

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default TD question

I am getting my first LS1 this weekend and I was wondering where I could get some exhaust tubing? I want to make some true duals and I need to know where to get some exhaust tubing for cheap.

2nd question...How much did it cost you guys to get your TD dumps ran to the rear bumper? I shouldn't have too much of a problem making the TD's but I wanna run the to the rear bumper to eliminate drone and rattles. Its gonna be a DD.

Thanks

M
Old 02-11-2008, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you having an exhaust shop do them or do you plan on doing them your self? An exhaust shop will supply the pipe at your charge if you are going that route. But you can also order some from jegs. I payed about 250 to have a shop fab up some duals over the axle out the back so dumps should be less than that.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I wanted to do the TD's myself but I was just wondering how much it would be if I had a shop make some pipes go over the rear axle. I was planning on making them dumps and have and exhaust shop do the rest.