Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP td install help

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008 | 10:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP td install help

This saturday i am gonna pick up a tsp tru dual setup for $350 and I was wondering how hard it would be to put on pacesetter lt's in my driveway. I understand I have to drill holes for the hangers, but where do I drill them and does somebody have pics?

I tried a search already with not much luck. If someone wants to send me a link to another post that will help me that would be fine. I just dont want to have to take it to an exhaust shop and have to pay even more money to get the stuff mounted. Thanks
Old 02-22-2008 | 11:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I did them one day after glass in my garage on just ramps. It's real easy IMO, toughest part for me was lining everything up so I had optimal ground clearance. Few notes: FLIP THE FUEL LINE BRACKET, this is vital to getting max clearance. Line everything up before putting the clamps on hulk-tight. If possible, angle the dumps outward away from the center of the car, helps with interior drone. There will be lots. TheBlur had a thread IIRC with some good pics, also "DirtyJohn" in his sig I think has a good link with pics. Good luck.

-J

EDIT: here, work is slow as sin and boring...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/406318-my-long-review-qtp-1-3-4-lt-s-tsp-3-true-dual-system-lots-o-pics.html

Quick Reply: TSP td install help