Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

true duals

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 10:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default true duals

How loud and deep are true duals with longtubes and ory with bullit's and dumps before the axle? also what size bullits for deeper exhaust note?
Old 08-15-2003, 02:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: true duals

How loud and deep are true duals with longtubes and ory with bullit's and dumps before the axle? also what size bullits for deeper exhaust note?
I just had LS1 Speed's true duals to the axle installed and picked it up yesterday after a self install of Jet-Hot LT headers. I had been running stock plus Loudmouth for the past 18 months.....The duals are definately deep, much deeper than the Loudmouth was but they really aren't loud at all IMHO. I am not sure, and none of the people I have asked are sure, but I/we think that it is hardly any louder than stock plus loudmouth. I was hoping/expecting for more. Don't get me wrong, it sounds really nice and deep and the way a musclecar should and it screams on the top end but it's just not loud enough for me. Maybe a big cam with a 112 or lower LSA will fix that? Too bad that is a almost a year or maybe even two away

Long story short they are as deep as you will get, not the loudest but enough for most I am sure, and have a really good, clean, crisp sound that is kinda wicked up high at WOT.
Old 08-15-2003, 10:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: true duals

I get compliments constantly.