Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help Me Build a 350

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help Me Build a 350

Basically this is first engine I've ever built and I wanna do it right. I know this is LS1tech, but most of you guys were working on engines long before the LS1 and I need some advice. I'm looking for 400-450 HP and torque to match. The reason I'm doing this is because I wanna know the process so I can do it myself later on.

I'll be making a few posts, one here in external engine, one in internal engine, one in the Texas Forums, and one in fueling & injection having to do with this project. If anyone feels that I shouldn't post this in any section feel free to let me know and guide me towards another site with tech such as we have here.

So to get something close to 400-450 HP/torque what boltons should I go with, like I've said in the internal engine forums I would want to dump $2000 into the heads when I could get a set that are a little more mild and put the extra money somewhere else. I'd like your thoughts in conjunction with Internal engine, same subject.