Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check out the feedback...

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 10:38 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check out the feedback...

This is what members on this site have to say about Fluid Film. If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out. PM me for a free sample if you live in the US and haven't tried it.

Get your local auto store to carry it and earn yourself a free case.

"I got some of this stuff, and its amazing!!! I couldnt find ANYTHING to quiet down the door squeek on my STS. This stuff silenced it instantly. Also, im sure quite a few of you guys have the engine stands, with the cast wheels. make a hell of alot of noise trying to roll them around, not to mention hard at times. Give them a shot of this, rolls like butter, and doesnt make a peep!! Love this stuff."

"I used this on my door hinges months ago and they are still squeak free! I also used it on the faded paint in my wheel wells and it helped with the appearance and feel for a short time."

"Anyone who hasnt done this yet is crazy. I got a sample a couple months ago and this **** is awesome. It helped alot as I soaked all my exhaust bolts down with it the night before I did my header/y-pipe swap. I only broke one stud on the manifold, and from what I read on here thats damn good.

Another good thing is, it DOESNT STINK !"

"this is great stuff i have used on can (normal size) in about just under month as i use it on everything in the workshop and my boss loves the stuff

have had it sprayed on my back wheel arches on my gta washed it today and it makes removing dirt mud ect a lot easyer nothing sticks to it and if it does it wipes off as easy as anything

once my other can is used up i will be buying at least 20L of fluid film for the workshop"

"I put it on the bottom of my vans rusty doors a month ago and they are still covered even thru all the rains. I will be buying some more."
Old 08-25-2009, 11:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shouldn't this be in the Sponsor's Sale section? This has nothing to do with Internal Engine Tech.