Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help!!!

what do you guys think man my car is relly acting up it started when my car over headted and its started bogging so i shut the car off waited about a hour or so then started it up and agin and it started rough and its act like its misfiring my coolant temp sensor was broken so i got a new and installed it and i unpluged the pcm removed the battery and the pcm ing fuse .let it sit for about 20 and put it all back and still ? what chould this be any 1 and one other thing about a week and a half befor that i think i screwed up because i pushed the screen out of the MaF ? i seen it on some ls1 mod website so i did it and i dont know it that the cause of the car acting up or how can i tell if my pcm is bad. and when i pulled my engine oil cap i see steam coming out and the cap has like a few drops of what looks like water but i dont know if it is and there no white smoke coming out my exhaust i drove the car today and i found out that when i drive it no matter hot or cold the SES will flash but when the car is just siting the SES dosent flash ? i have no idea i got a obd2 scanner but has not came in the mail *z28rocks*:no:
Old 11-11-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99-MaNTa-Z
what do you guys think man my car is relly acting up it started when my car over headted and its started bogging so i shut the car off waited about a hour or so then started it up and agin and it started rough and its act like its misfiring my coolant temp sensor was broken so i got a new and installed it and i unpluged the pcm removed the battery and the pcm ing fuse .let it sit for about 20 and put it all back and still ? what chould this be any 1 and one other thing about a week and a half befor that i think i screwed up because i pushed the screen out of the MaF ? i seen it on some ls1 mod website so i did it and i dont know it that the cause of the car acting up or how can i tell if my pcm is bad. and when i pulled my engine oil cap i see steam coming out and the cap has like a few drops of what looks like water but i dont know if it is and there no white smoke coming out my exhaust i drove the car today and i found out that when i drive it no matter hot or cold the SES will flash but when the car is just siting the SES dosent flash ? i have no idea i got a obd2 scanner but has not came in the mail *z28rocks*:no:
Sounds like a blown head gasket.