Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does this sound right ????????

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 298 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by LLC
I just want to know how you magna-fluxed that block is all.
Who ever knows how to or can magna-flux aluminum should make millions in my opinion just my .02
Old 05-02-2010, 04:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4U2NV-SS
Before you talk about how much it cost to do the work on the motor, you must know that the builder works for a machine shop and did all the labor to the block for FREE after hours work and probably had most of the parts available to him to do it. So the savings is passed on. I am the one selling it and I spoke with multiple sponsers on here and yes they did say that it is cheaper to go with a 6.0L block rather then if they were doing the work. However you can bore it out to a 4.030 with a sleeve and still be safe, no coolant issues. What I agree to with the buyer, who knows who he is, I am loosing money from what I paid for it. Not a ton, but after shipping and paypal I will be in a loss.

02*C5 what does that link have to do with my block I am selling? and why are you asking for my engine builder contact info to get your block done if you know it is not possible???? whatever

Peace
why is every one givein you **** on your sale? gezzz kids these days and there slow cars, this was the same one that was at clints shop right?

Last edited by 99BlackTransAm; 05-02-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Jew