Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can someone help me to order a PRC spring from Texas speed

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Can someone help me to order a PRC spring from Texas speed

Help,i put my Heads cam Intake setup since December,and one day i was racing i heard a rare sound from the engine,the next day i open the valve covers and discovered that i broke 2 PRC springs ,

i already contact MAtt from texas speed he sent me 1 spring ,but the other spring havent sent to me ,i already sent 10 mails but havent respond me ,can someone help me to contact someone from Texas speed,

Thanks for your help!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:53 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ozzyls12001
Help,i put my Heads cam Intake setup since December,and one day i was racing i heard a rare sound from the engine,the next day i open the valve covers and discovered that i broke 2 PRC springs ,

i already contact MAtt from texas speed he sent me 1 spring ,but the other spring havent sent to me ,i already sent 10 mails but havent respond me ,can someone help me to contact someone from Texas speed,

Thanks for your help!
I responded to the only PM I have recieved from you, and asked that you or your mechanic check a few things in valvetrain setup so that we can be confident you won't have any more springs breaking, and I never heard back. Let me know if you had a chance to check those items and we can get you setup!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 05-06-2010, 09:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
I responded to the only PM I have recieved from you, and asked that you or your mechanic check a few things in valvetrain setup so that we can be confident you won't have any more springs breaking, and I never heard back. Let me know if you had a chance to check those items and we can get you setup!
hi ,yeah he check everything you said,and he will do all you said ,the only thing that i need is 1 spring to complete my setup,,because there were 2 broken springs,can you send me only 1 spring is that i need, how much and i will paypal you thanks!
Old 05-08-2010, 01:07 AM
On The Tree

hi matt my car is still in the mechanic i only need one spring to complete my setup,caan you send me please i will paypal you