Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

black bird parts??

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default black bird parts??

what is in a black bird`s engine ?? what parts make a blackbird other then gmmg and the person who made it
Old 10-17-2010, 01:40 PM
TECH Regular

* 380hp/400tq package

* Cat Back Chambered Exhaust
* High Flow Air Box Lid w/ Anniversary Edition Decal
* Front and Rear Eibach 1.5" Lowering Springs
* 200-S 17x9 ARE Wheels
* Slotted Front and Rear Rotors
* Dual Hood Accent Stripes
* Metallic Silver Lower Rear Panel
* Anniversary Edition Floor Mats

* Short Stick Shifter w/ White Hurst Shift Ball
* Anniversary Edition Numbered Key Fobs
* Horsepower Console Plaque
* Car Cover w/ Anniversary Edition Logo
* Anniversary Edition Cloisonne Fender Emblems
* All New Silver Face Gauges
* Car Number on Windshield and Rear View Mirror
* Rear View Mirror with Auto Dimmer, Compass, and Temperature Gauge
* Mobil 1 Oil Fill Cap and Decal

Googled it, heres what came up...
Old 10-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Staging Lane

cool thanks man i wanted to no so i can do some of the same parts in my engine for my firehawk was there a higher hp engine the birds have i cant fine nuttin on google
Old 10-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Staging Lane

my firehawk has ballz and lots of it for bolt on`s but if i do anything else to it i wanna make it a stage 2 blackbird mod with the 475 hp what parts do i need i cant fine nuttin to save my life
Old 10-17-2010, 06:15 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Might be able to find out by emailing one of the guys below

Thank you for your interest in the Year One Edition with Performance and Power by Carl Black.

In February of 2001, Carl Black produced the first in a series of High Performance Pontiac Trans Ams in memory of the late Muscle Car Era. 50 of these specialty vehicles, known as the Black Birds, were sold to collectors and power enthusiasts across the Country. In December 2001, Carl Black announced it's venture with Year One, the world's leader in preservation of classic automobiles and Pontiac enthusiasts for over 20 years, to offer the opportunity to own one of only 10 rare Year One Edition Black Birds. These selective cars will be seen across the Country participating in Hot Rods Magazine's Power Tour, and in numerous magazines and TV Shows.

Each Year One Edition starts out as a stock Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 Ram Air with LS1 5.7 liter V-8 engine, 6-speed manual transmission and Hurst shift linkage. Carl Black's performance modifications include a 380 horsepower / 400 ft lb torque engine package, a short throw shifter, all new high flow air box lid, chambered cat back exhaust, front and rear Eibach 1.5" lowering springs, dimpled front and rear disc brake rotors and Torq-Thrust II 17" ARE wheels.

The car's performance is very impressive, doing 0 to 60 mph in just 4.40 seconds, and turning the quarter mile in 12.87 seconds at 111 mph. The cat back chambered exhaust system provides increased horsepower and delivers an impressive note reminiscent of the late 1960's muscle cars. The under-drive performance pulley system delivers 337 horsepower to the rear wheels. The dimpled rotors add additional cooling for the 4-wheel disc brakes, and the lowered suspension offers improved handling and control.

The Year One Edition appearance package features dual 380 HP vintage hood accent stripes, Black Bird Cloisonné hood and fender badging, Metallic Silver rear lower panel, new silver face gauges with Year One logo on the instrument panel, nostalgic black shift ball, auto dimming rearview mirror with compass, Mobil 1 oil fill cap and decal, deluxe car cover and floormats with embroidered Year One logo.

Only 10 Year One Edition Trans Ams will be produced; two convertibles and eight T-Top coupes. Each will be Metallic Silver with Ebony Leather Interior. The car's number is displayed on the windshield and rear view mirror, and is also stamped on the engine and exhaust manifold.

The Year One Edition is offered as a complete package priced at $41,880 with T-Tops or $47,880 for the Convertible, and only from Carl Black.

One of them could be yours, but you must act quickly. Call me to discuss availability and delivery.

Sincerely,
Bob Hanscom - Internet Sales

For more Information on this Vehicle

Carl Black Buick Pontiac GMC - Kennesaw
1110 Roberts Boulevard
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Phone (770) 424-2200 or
Toll Free (800) 847-3221
Email: websales@carlblack.com
Visit the Carl Black website: www.carlblackperformance.com
Carl Black Buick Pontiac GMC - Roswell
11225 Alpharetta Highway