Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question for texas speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for texas speed

Idk where else to post this except here, what I am wondering is that about your rotating assemblies for the Ls1 347ci with forged crank rods and pistons, I see that you guys put that together, but what I want to know is if I buy heads cam oil pump timing chain from you guys are you able to just bolt those to the engine at an extra cost? things that wouldnt be on the engine from you guys would be intake manifold injectors fuel rails oil pan.

Also, there are alot of diffent choices to choose from pistons rods and crank and other things in the options that you can choose from. What would you reccomend? Its a 98 t/a with a D1SC 10lbs of boost. I dont want the parts to be right on the border with the boost/power level of the car, something reliable when it comes to the internal engine components.

Thanks.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

Don't you think that a direct call to Texas Speed would better serve your purpose? All of your various questions pertaining to components could be answered in a few minutes. You want to know if they do installs...your planing on shipping the car from Indiana to Texas? There numerous good speed shops located in Indianan...no need to travel out state!!
Old 01-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Banned

I just figured it would be easier to understand and to get a list of which parts to possibly get in writing on here. and no car stays in Indiana, I would just have engine shipped here.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

X2 on that! Give them a call. They have no problem spending a lot of time to answer your questions. I called them about 10 times & spent 20 to 30 minutes asking questions before I ordered my rotating assembly. They were so helpful that I drove 4 1/2 hours to pick up my parts when they were done just so I could meet the guys who helped me. Their customer service is A+.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Texas speed is excellent!!