Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Camkit and Upgrades!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 07:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Great to hear your update! The computer can adjust slightly, but I'd wait to go wot until you get your tune......if you know a few other people that run newer GM cars/trucks that can go in on the deal you might want to buy Hptuners program and start doing your own tuning....$650, but you can tune four normal cars with the 8 credits that find with it, then costs about $100 per car after that....if you would get it there is a lot of support here and on their site, or you could even pm me with any tuning questions
Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do some searching on the net or what ever it takes to get that thing tuned & then give those mercs & Beemers hell lol. It's never easy finding a good tuner in another country. Even here in Auckland NZ there's only 5 that are good enough. keep us updated.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hp tuners sounds pretty good to me, we got a us car meet next friday, ill try to find a few ppl,one of my buddies drives a 06 Mustang GT, would i be able to use a credit on his car? Or is it only gm with the package?

ha, your damn right ls1 1990 VN, its hard to find a tuner that knows his stuff about Ls engines...
workin on it lol AMG`s, beamers, audis, vw`s, and ricers lol
My biggest issue is the traction tho, i will get that fixed this summer.