Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Current build

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 10:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I agree im only looking for the most I can get for the cheapest prices possible. My car is purely for fun nothing more. And no offense taken to the heads lol. A guy I know ported his heads and was putting out damn near the same as a set of tsp heads. I'd be happy with 450 ish hp. Plus the little bit of weight reduction will help it feel like more lol. I dont need 500+ up. I just want a nice sounding faster show/fun car.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Also the money you saved by going this route can be put into other things such as a built rear or trans. Or if you really wanna push your luck a good used nitrous kit. Now you're talking bang for your buck lol
Old 02-09-2018, 10:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HCI2000SS
Also the money you saved by going this route can be put into other things such as a built rear or trans. Or if you really wanna push your luck a good used nitrous kit. Now you're talking bang for your buck lol
that is true very true but im willing to bet that the stock rear wont hold up to the nitrous lol. Im probably going to keep it at that just enough to kick stupid high school kids butts who think there energy efficient cars are cool. And also just to drive and have fun. Something for me and the fiance and the kid to go to car shows with that's all lol. Plus im sure it will turn heads with a true dual and a ms3 lol
Old 02-09-2018, 11:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Philhippy45
that is true very true but im willing to bet that the stock rear wont hold up to the nitrous lol. Im probably going to keep it at that just enough to kick stupid high school kids butts who think there energy efficient cars are cool. And also just to drive and have fun. Something for me and the fiance and the kid to go to car shows with that's all lol. Plus im sure it will turn heads with a true dual and a ms3 lol
Yep and what you're doing should definitely achieve that. Btw im still on the stock 10 bolt at around 600 rwhp on nitrous. Plus im a M6 with 4.10's to boot lol. I know I'm on borrowed time, but how you drive and treat the car is far more important than how much power you're making

Quick Reply: Current build