Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why so low dyno numbers??

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 04:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why so low dyno numbers??

All my mods are in my Sig. I only ended up with 331 RWHP but with 370 RWTQ... WTF?! I don't think that my car would have a leak down problem because i made quite a bit of torque. I have a Z06 clutch (which isn't in my sig) also. I've had it for about 8 months now and I drive everywhere on nittos. If the clutch was slipping, would I be able to make 370 torque? Also, the A/F was right at 13.2. Once again... WTF?!
Old 03-22-2003, 06:08 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re: Why so low dyno numbers??

the clutch could have something to do with it your gears/midlengths are what are hurting you the most on dyno numbers. Just take it to track and see how u like it dyno queens mean nada if they cant run
Old 03-22-2003, 06:09 PM

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Actually we need more data. Did you ATAP at the time of the run? Do you have 100% throttle body openning? Do we know what your timing was at WOT? Were you getting any KR? Any one of these or a combination of them can account for your numbers.
Old 03-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Teching In

unfortionatley, i did not ATAP the car when i had it dynoed... but i am going to re-dyno at a different place on wednesday and get it ATAP'd and see what the deal is. my a/f was not bad at all at the last one.. so i don't know what it could be.
Old 03-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Teching In

unfortionatley, i did not ATAP the car when i had it dynoed... but i am going to re-dyno at a different place on wednesday and get it ATAP'd and see what the deal is. my a/f was not bad at all at the last one.. so i don't know what it could be.